Saturday, May 10, 2014

3 things

We are God's masterpiece.

He has created us anew in Christ Jesus,

     so that we can do the good things He planned for us long ago.

Ephesians 2:10



think about these 3 things today...


1) God thinks of you & I as a masterpiece of His creations.

     Think of all the things He's created in our universe & other universes, & He thinks we're an ultimate created being.


2) He renews us, thru Jesus.

I don't know about you, but I needed to be made over when I become a follower of Him.

Well, let's be truthful - I need an overhaul on a right regular basis.


3) He has plans for us, that He made a long time ago.

It's hard for me to realize that the God of the universes was thinking about me, individually, when He dreamed us all up a gajillion years ago.

But He did, & still thinks about me, & you, all the time.



Think about all that today...

    and how you, & I, should live our lives in view of all that.

No comments: