Saturday, May 3, 2014

needed words

Psalm 71

5 O Lord, You alone are my hope.

I've trusted you, O Lord, from childhood.

6 Yes, You hsve been w/ me from birth;

     from my mother's womb You have cared for me.

No wonder I am always praising You!



7 My life is an example to many,

     because You have been my strength & protection.


9 Now, in my old age,

     don't set me aside.

Don't abandon me when my strength is failing.


17 O God, you have taught me from my earliest childhood...


18 Now that I am old & gray,

     do not abandon me,O God.

Let me proclaim Your power to this new generation,

     Your mighty miracles to all who come after me.


20 You allowed me to suffer much hardship,

     but You will restore me to life again,

     & lift me up from the depths of the earth.


27 You will restore me to even greater honor

     & comfort me again.

No comments: