Tuesday, January 20, 2015

2 passages

You will keep on guiding me with Your counsel,

     leading me to a glorious destiny.


Whom have I in heaven but You?


I desire you more than anything on earth.


My health may fail,

    & my spirit may grow weak,


but God remains the strength of my heart,


He is mine forever.

Psalm 73:24-26



For God is not unfair.


He will not forget how hard you have worked for Him

& how you have shown your love to Him by caring for other Christians,

     as you still do.


Our greatest desire is that you will keep right on loving others as long as life lasts,

     in order to make certain that what you hope for will continue.

Hebrews 6:10-11



These are 2 passages I feel like God has given me to hold on to during 2015.

They speak to me in ways & about things far too numerous to mention here.


But this morning, maybe you need to read one or both of these passages.


Take them to heart.

They are not just passages that are pertinent for my life.

There is a glorious universality to the Bible.

They are passages for you, too.

No comments: