Saturday, January 3, 2015

big

"I am the Alpha & the Omega - the beginning & the end." says the Lord God.

"I am the one who is, who always was, & who is still to come, the Almighty One."

Revelation 1:8



I think a lot of the time we've all forgotten who we're hooked up with.

We seem to put a premium on intimacy with God, to the point where some refer to Him as daddy.

I wonder sometimes in our blanket ability to approach Him as free & clean children that we've forgotten Who is it we're approaching.

The Person we are connected to now is infinitely bigger, wiser, holier, & more powerful than any of us can EVER imagine.

Sometimes I think it's good to think about Who God is - I mean, REALLY is.

He's not just an "uber" version of us.

He is infinitely more than that.


Think about that today....

No comments: