Friday, January 16, 2015

never alone

Psalm 142

3
 When I am overwhelmed,

  You alone know the way I should turn.

Wherever I go,

  my enemies have set traps for me.

4
 I look for someone to come and help me,

  but no one gives me a passing thought!

No one will help me;

  no one cares a bit what happens to me.

5
 Then I pray to you, O LORD.

  I say, "You are my place of refuge.

  You are all I really want in life.



All of us feel alone sometimes.

But when we feel sometimes that we're on our own with no one to help us out or care about us, we need to quit whispering the negative things to ourselves & hold on to the things we know...

     that even if we really are all alone, God is with us.

I know that sounds cliche...

But it's true

I've lived it.

I'm living it.

No comments: