Friday, May 29, 2015

2 verses

This is the author of Hebrews - many believe it was Paul - writing a long letter to his people, the Hebrews

For different years lately, these two verses have been some of the yearly verses that I believe God gave me to hold on to, verses that would help see me through whatever that year held.

They still speak to me.

God still speaks to me through them, in ways I cannot share, for they speak to a level of my spirit that is too intimate to share...


I hope they speak to you at least as much as they speak to me.



Don't throw away this confident trust in the Lord,

     no matter what happens.

Remember the great reward it brings you!


Patient endurance is what you need now,

     so you will continue to do God's will.


Then you will receive all that He has promised.

Hebrews 10:35-36

No comments: