Sunday, May 10, 2015

3 verses

here's just some verses that stood out when I was reading today.

Maybe they will stand out for you, too?

(The reason I'm doing this at 1:25am is because I couldn't go to sleep.)

********

These two verses come from a LONG prayer of thanksgiving that David wrote in 2 Samuel 22

As for God,

     His way is perfect.

All of God's promises prove true.

He is a shield for all who look to Him for protection. 2 Samuel 22:31


God is my strong fortress;

     He has made my way safe.

2 Samuel 22:33



* * * * * * * *

Paul wrote this instruction to his son in the faith, Timothy, in Paul's first letter to Timothy.


Never speak harshly to an older man,

     but appeal to him respectfully as you would to your own father.

1 Timothy 5:1a


(Well, there you have it - I can expect no more harsh words from anyone?! :-) LOL)

No comments: