Monday, August 24, 2015

favor

It is not that we think we can do do anything of lasting value by ourselves.

Our only power & success come from God.

2 Corinthians 3:5



The longer I live, & the more I watch my life & the lives of others, I have come to a simple conclusion.


Anything that we are able to be or do is completely dependent on the favor of God.


No matter how much we plan,

     or how educated we are or become,

     or how in tune & connected to people we cultivate,

   in the end, it all comes down to God's favor as to whether things works.


I'm not saying that planning, educating, or connecting don't count.


What I am saying is that in the end of it all, God is the one who makes things happen.


Especially in the last 5 years I've seen that if God doesn't want something to happen, it ain't gonna happen.

And when God chooses to favor something we're trying to be or do, it's going to work out.


Just think about that today...

No comments: