Friday, August 28, 2015

holding on

You will keep on guiding me with Your glorious counsel,

     leading me to a glorious destiny.

Whom have I in heaven but You?

I desire you more than anything on earth.

My health may fail,

     & my spirit may grow weak,

     but God remains the strength of my heart,

He is mine forever.

Psalm 73:24-26


********


For God is not unfair.

He  will not forget how hard you have worked for Him

     & how you have shown your love to Him by caring for other Christians,

     as you still do.

Our great desire is that you will keep right on loving others

     as long as life lasts,

     in order to make certain that what you hope for will come true.

Hebrews 6:10-11


********


And when you are old, I will still be there,

     carrying you.

When your limbs grow tired,

     your eyes are weak,

     & your hair a silver gray,

     I will carry you.

     as I always have.

I will carry you

     & save you.

Isaiah 46:4 (The Voice)


********


Those are 3 of the 5 passages I believe God has given me to hold on to during 2015.

You have know idea how they've kept me for going crazy, more than once.

No comments: