Friday, January 15, 2010

what I'm hoping for

Hebrews 6:10 For God is not unfair. He will not forget how hard you have worked for Him & how you have shown your live for Him by caring for Christians, a you still do. 11 Our great desire is that you will keep on loving others as long as life lasts, in order to make certain that what you hope for will come true.

What do I hope for right now?

I wish I could reproduce myself.

There are so many people who just need someone to love them & care about them; 20somethings who need someone to show them how to function in life; people of all ages who just need someone to listen to them.

What I am & do isn't all that hard. God love people through me. I can't explain it, I just know He does. I can feel it happen when it happens.

God can love people through anyone - if He can love them through me, He can do that through anyone.

There's SO MANY people who need simple loving that I can't get to them all. There needs to be more people being & doing what I am & do.

I'm not talking about setting up a ministry. I'm talking about a lifestyle.

Would you like to talk about it with me?

No comments: