Friday, December 31, 2010

chosen

Galatians 1:15 For it pleased God in His kindness to choose me & call me, even before I was born! What an undeserved mercy!

Here's what my Life Application Bible has to say about this verse...


"Because God was guiding his ministry, Paul wasn't doing anything that God hadn't already planned & given him power to do.


"God knows you intimately as well, & he chose you to be His even before you were born (see Psalm 139).


"He wants you to draw close to Him & fulfill the purpose He has for your life.
"

My belief continues to be that God dreamed for each of us a BIG life - one that fits us & fits into God's overarching plan for humankind.


All we have to do is surrender to Him, completely, & His will & His dream for our life will find us.


I know, because I'm livin' it!

No comments: